Wednesday 23 October 2013

HISTORY -PHOTOS FROM SWARNOTSAVA SANCHIKA 1989


Here I am presenting some old photos from the book named

"EAST WEST GODAWARI, KRISHNA, VISAKHA DISTRICTS'
SETTIBALIJA  SANGH  SWARNOTSAVA  SANCHIKA"
first printed in the year 1989

This history is only for the information of our community people who were not there at the time of
SETTIBALIJA SANGH SWARNOTSAVAM

Thanks
Gubbala Satya Prasad



























































































































4 comments:

  1. great collection of photos

    ReplyDelete
  2. great great......me also tryying for my ancesistor pics in prururu amalapuram named as bomboji...

    ReplyDelete
  3. please any one help me say some thing about my ancisstor..if u know..he called as bomboji..till everyone giving respect to him he is from peruru near bodskurru..amalapuram..please anyone share some information if u know.....

    ReplyDelete